Besides social media, there are several ways to advertise your business locally and the most effective ways of advertising is through listing your business through an online directory. Getting your business listed in listing sites, reviews sites, social sites and search engine and keep it updated is an important part of SEO. Local business listing also allows you to promote your product(s) or service(s) to your target group of audience.
Here’s the list of Singapore Business Directory
- Google Business Google receive 3.5 billion searches per day, so there is no reason why you should miss out listing your business. With Google My Business, you can verify your business information, manage customer reviews, get custom insights on how customers are interacting with your business online, and build your brand.
- Yelu Singapore Yelu Sg is a freemium business listing website with social media shares. It allows you to key in 5 keywords related to your business and up to 3 products listing. You can also post job offers to recruit candidates.
- Times Business Directory is a comprehensive compilation of key businesses including Singapore 1000 and SME 1000 companies. They are one of Asia’s largest publishing and printing conglomerates. Listing is subject to approval.
- Recommend.sg, a joint venture with Singapore Press Holdings and Southeast Asia’s largest platform for customers looking for trusted service professionals. If your business is about home improvement, home maintenance, events, and weddings, this is a good platform to grow your business and build your brand reputation.
- inSing is the best going out guide for people in Singapore, covering topics such as movie showtimes, restaurant deals and popular events in Singapore. According to them, they have up to 2.6 million unique visitors every month on inSing.com and HungryGoWhere.com.
- Singapore Biz Directory is listed very highly indeed on Google (and other major search engines) for a broad variety of keyword phrases, some of which will relate to your business. It is this unrivaled search engine prominence that provides them with over thousands of unique visitors each and every month.
- Yelp Singapore connects people with local businesses by bringing ‘word of mouth’ online and providing a platform for businesses and consumers to engage and transact. According to them, they had a monthly average of 29 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via the Yelp app and 64 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via mobile web in Q4 2017.*
- The Green Book is Singapore’s leading Industrial, Commercial, and Consumer directory. Users such as CEOs, Managers, Purchasers, Engineers and up to the ordinary consumers depends on The Green Book as No.1 sourcing guide for their fast searching. Ideal for B2B business.
- Singapore Expats has established itself as the leading expatriate and property portal in Singapore. They provide services catered to the expatriate community in Singapore, or for those who are planning to relocate and work in Singapore. Listing of business is a paid service.
- Kiasu Parents visited by over 10,000 parents and students each day. You will never go wrong if you are providing services like tuitions, child care services or anything related to education you can list your business in Kiasu Parents whose target niche is parents.
Start listing your business now! Don’t wait! If I miss out any local directory which is worth mentioning, let me know in the comments below.